11.14


Photo Credit: WWE.com

Bianca BelAir: comes out to a more face than heel reaction
Mia Yim: comes out to about the same sized pop
Bianca: Pieface!  Takedown!  Dropkick!
Mia: How about I dropkick you four times instead?
Bianca: Hmph.  Time for some neck vices and second rope sleeper holds!
Nigel & Percy: in rare agreement that the EST deserves a title shot 
Bianca: Cravate!  Maybe this'll teach Regal to give me my shot!
Mia: DTH into the middle buckle!  Gutwrench suplex!
Bianca: Who ya gonna call?  Spinebuster!
Mia: Pele kick!  Cannonball!  Seoul Food!
Bianca: FOREARM.  Kiss of Death!  Count it!
Referee: does Winner!

Queen Cathy: looking at the War Raiders, Ricochet, and Pete Dunne ...assorted babyfaces, the Undisputed Era has sent in Kyle O'Reilly as their man for the advantage match in our main event tonight.  Do you have your decision set?
Ricochet: I got this.
Pete Dunne: 500 days of Bruiser says I've got this.
Both: bicker
Rowe: ENOUGH!
Both: shut it
Hanson: I'LL do it.  Raiders leave
Both: silent for a couple beats
Ricochet: If he says he's got it... 






Matt Riddle: I'm having an amazing experience since I came to NXT--my debutt was successful...
Kassius Ohno: I've been waiting to hear about our match and nothing.  I challenged Shinsuke Nakamura, I challenged Bobby Roode, and they met my challenge.  This Bro Show, all the hype you've got going on?  It's nothing but trash.
Riddle: Trash?  How about next week I'll take your little test, pass it, and leave Kassius Ohno KOed in the ring.  What are you going to do about that...bro?
Ohno: leaves
Riddle: Glad we got all the talking out of the way.  Now we can fight. 

Lacey Evans: Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!  serves up squash, and the Right Hand of Doom to finish it
Referee: Winner!
Lacey: This place is full of a bunch of classless nasties.  These girls forget what it means to carry themselves with sophistication, but I will lead by example as the Lady of NXT.  And if they don't adhere to my standards, I'll teach them each a lesson in class and manners with The Woman's Right.








Kyle O'Reilly: Thigh kicks!  Palm strikes to the face!
Hanson: I'm going to throw my body at you until you stop moving.  Several times.
KOR: wait no
Hanson: Forearms to the chest!  How dare you be on the floor, let's get you back in the ring where I can turn you into a paste.
KOR: Basement dropkick to the leg I've been working on!  Rope assisted dragon screw!
Hanson: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhhhhhggggg
KOR: Thigh kicks!  PK to the knee!  Palm strikes to the face!  uses the ropes to hold himself up Yeah, I got this! A few more kicks to get in, and now a kneebar!  Tap, Viking Gandalf!
Hanson: You like MMA?  I like MMA.  Especially upkicks in the face.  does so
KOR: ...OW
Hanson: Diving basement crossbody!  Powerslam!  Tope suicida!  I'm going up!
Adam Cole, BAY BAY: Hey!  You can't be doing that, because...reasons!
Hanson: lulz w/e dude repositions himself Moonsault!
KOR: Oh, let me get all the hell out of the way of that thing.
Hanson: SPLUTS
KOR: PK!
Hanson: ...kickou
KOR: HA gotcha bitch cross armbreaker!
Hanson: NO!  locks his hands together
KOR: MMA for days, son...transitions to an anklelock You go tap now!
Hanson: crawls for -- then gets the ropes
KOR: Ref, whattaya kidding me?  He tapped out!  Or passed out, maybe...
Ref: Mr. O'Reilly, he did neither of those things, frankly
ACBB: lands a jumping Owenzuigiri behind the ref's back
KOR: You know what, ref?  Fair play.  Here comes the Ax, here comes the Smasher!  Count!
Referee: does so
Hanson: ...kickout.
ACBB: Oh, come on!  gets on the apron and complains
Rowe: comes out to lay out Cole then fire up his tag partner 
KOR: Strike party!
Hanson: Cartwheel clothesline!
Rowe: sends Cole into the steps
Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish: jump Rowe
Pete Dunne: lays them both out then goes after Cole's fingers
Fish: chop blocks Dunne
Ricochet: runs in from the other side of the ring while the ref's trying to talk everybody out of fighting and hits a tope con hilo onto the pile
KOR: slams his tag title belt into the back of Hanson's head Count!
Referee: does so Winner!
the Undisputed Era: celebrate on the way to the back, talking smack about how they'll once again rule WarGames
Dunne & Hanson: sell leg injuries
Ricochet: looks torn between arguing with the Era and checking on his teammates; alternates between both 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments