11.7.18



Photo Credit: WWE.com

Heavy Machinery: comes out to a pop
Forgotten Sons: like that but not, then try cutting the ring in half and employing quick tags
Otis Dozovic: gets a tag of his own Avalanche!  Caterpillar elbow!
Sons: employ their earlier strategy better 
Otis: One-armed powerbomb!  Tag!
Tucker Knight: Body shots!  Cannonball off the top!
Steve Cutler: Kickout!
Sons: Backstabber/Savage elbow combo!
TK: Kickout!
Sons: Multiplex/Superfly splash combo!
Otis: Save! Tag!  shoves Cutler off the top into Ryker on the floor Pop up front powerslam!
Referee: Winners!

Candice LeRae, "Earlier Today": I didn't come here to be exploited.  Whatever is going on between Johnny and I is our business and our business alone.  More importantly, I have questions for Nikki Cross, who just laughed in my face and walked away last week.  So I want a match so she can't walk away, and we'll see who's laughing at the end of it.

Shayna Baszler: Ugh. How many times will I have to beat Kairi before you people realize how insignificant she is?  I'M the first time two time holder of the NXT Women's World Championship!
Master Regal: Good evening, Shayna, underlings nods at the other Horsewomen next to her on the couch As you might expect, Kairi will be invoking her rematch clause at TO:WGII and given your storied history, it will be a 2 out of 3 falls bout.  Good day.  leaves
Shayna: yells at Queen Cathy to get out, then seethes a bit  
 
Dakota Kai: comes out to her usual pop
Taynara Conti: comes out to her usual not one of those
Kai: Armdrags!
Conti: Upkick!  Judo throws!  puts her in a top wristlock Give up!
Kai: Nah.  Scorpion kick!  Pump kick!  Yakuza!  Facewash!  Sunset lungblower!
Referee: Winner! 

Mia Yim: Cathy, you ask me how it feels getting signed to NXT, and I can tell you that I'm living the dream.  I work at the PC and get to be around the best of the best, and I'm really looking forward to
Bianca BelAir: bumps into her on purpose before taking stage right Excuse you and excuse you; I've been working my ass off for 2 years and you think you're going to get handed respect and an opportunity?  We should be talking about how I'm Un De Fea Ted and I still haven't gotten my title shot so you should go back to wherever it is that you came from.
Yim: I don't know where your issues are coming from, but I know the EST hasn't beaten the HBIC - Head Baddie In Charge.
B2: chortles, smirks GUUUUUUUURL.  UH-uh!  walks away; this leads to their match next week being announced later in the show















Master Regal: The teams participating in WarGames will each send a man to one on one competition next week, and whoever wins gains their team the advantage when the match proper comes. 

Velveteen Dream: makes his official babyface debut wearing a Captain's hat and disco ball jacket to the ring
Lars Sullivan: less glam and more I Eat Souls For Breakfast
Dream: Flurry at the bell!
Lars: No.  Back suplex throw!  Powerbomb!
Dream: nonononono punching!  Strikes!  sends Lars to the floor Plancha and more punching!  Into the steps!  I think I might
Lars: Back suplex throw into the apron!
Dream: hggggg
Lars: maintains control while using a nerve hold liberally
Full Sailors: Vel vet een!  Vel vet een!  Vel vet een!
Dream: Dropkick out of the alley oop!  Missile dropkick!
Lars: Kickout!  Pop up powerslam! 
Full Sailors: Vel vet een!  Vel vet een!  Vel vet een! 
Dream: Superkick!  Dodge a diving headbutt!  Dream Valley Driver!  goes up, poses
#14: wanders out to see the proceedings
Dream: gives him the Savage axe handle And now to
Lars: Freak Intentional!
Referee: 3!

#14: smiles on the ramp, hides on the side as Lars goes up the ramp, then beats up the Dream I'm The Champ.  You don't share my spotlight or my main event!  You're not in my league!  continues pummeling then sets up his belt
Dream: Superkick!  DreamDT on the title!
Full Sailors: Vel vet een!  Vel vet een!  Vel vet een! 
Dream: goes up
Phalanx Of Referees: block his way
Full Sailors: BOOOOOO!  Let them fight!  Let them fight!
Dream: breaks free of the refs trying to lead him to the back then hits the Purple Rainmaker before picking up the belt and posing with it (with the help of the ropes)
Full Sailors: (applauding wildly) VEL VET EEN!  VEL VET EEN!  VEL VET EEN!
Dream: drapes the title over the fallen C*amp*








Comments

  1. Is there a reason Dream was dressed like he just got off the Jericho cruise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None so far as I could see. Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, Dream gotta be super extra.

      Delete

Post a Comment