11.28

Photo Credit: WWE.com

Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan: get greeted by the pre-Wargames San Jose crowd to a pop
the Mighty: do not
Allied Strikers: gain control through talent
the Mighty: do not Tandem Australian legsweep!  PK!  Sliding D!
Oney: finally gets out from under and brings in Danny
Danny: Corner Owenzuigiri!  Second rope stiff legged dropkick!  Let's hit our DDT!
Not That Nick Miller: Yoink!  
Oney: how dare Half and half suplex!  Tope con hilo!
the Mighty: send Danny into Oney and then Oney into Danny Thunder Valley!
Danny: Yoink!
Oney: Rollup!
Referee: Winners!
the Mighty: Forget this. Northern Lariat!  Into the post!  Into the post!
San Jose...ians?: BOOOOOOO!

"The Media" "Earlier Today": Kairi, did you get your shoulder up during the final fall at Takeover?
Kairi, "Also Earlier Today": The referee's call is final.  But I'm not done with Shayna.
Dakota Kai: Everybody knows about the history I have with Shayna, and now she's got henchwomen running around?  I'm not going to take it.  We're not going to take it.
Twisted Sister: Yeah!
Io Shirai: Kairi is my best friend, and I will always support her.  Against anybody.
Dakota: We'll fight them.
Io: We'll fight all of them.
Kairi: We will fight all of them.

EC3: is here, rich
Marcel Barthel: is also here, German
Both: collar and elbow to nowhere
Marcel: Nein!
EC3: One!
Marcel: Flash corner Owenzuigiri!  Modified Air Raid Crash!
San Joseians, sure: USA!  USA!  USA!
EC3: Rich People's Elbow!  3KO!
Referee: Winner!
EC3: Undisputed Era, you didn't finish the job.  Especially you, Bobby Fish.  I'm going to beat you up just to beat you down because I'm undisputedly the top 1% of this industry - EC3.






"Earlier This Week" at the PC: Candice Failure shows up in all black and ignores questions about her mental state

Mia Yim: essentially playing a hometown game
Vanessa Borne: I keep learning moves, though!  Twisting suplex, figure four headlock--
Mia: yeahno.  Code Red!  Tarantula!  Kicks!  Dropkicks!  Seoul Food!
Referee: Winner! 

#14: Before I left I said when I returned I'd be the most dangerous SOB in the history of the company -- that I only needed one opportunity to win Goldie -- and that I'm the greatest sports entertainer of all time.  Next week when my music hits and Goldie and I hit the ring I expect the NXT Universe to do one thing, one simple thing: follow...my lead.

Lars Sullivan: shoves Keith Lee
Keith Lee: shoves back, does the Mutumbo finger wave
Both: come off the ropes and achieve slight results
Lars: powers Keith into the corner 
Keith: Lefts!
Lars: Avalanche!
Keith: Divide!
Lars: kicks out at 1
Announce: whoaaa
Lars: Back suplex throw!  Sliding L!  Second rope headbutt!
Keith: Kickout!  
San Joseians: Keith Lee!  whoop whoop
Lars: Crossfaces!  Kodiak blows!  Tazmissionesque!
Keith: backs into the corner a couple times to break it 
Lars: charges the corner
Keith: dodges Discus punch!  Grizzly Magnum!  POUUUUUUNNNNNCEEE!  Tornillo!  And now, for the Doomsault!
Lars: Dodge!  Freak Intentional!
Referee: Winner!
Lars: chortles and roars

Comments